There are so many products I want out there ladies….SO MANY PRODUCTS! It’s a never ending problem. This is my current list of products I can’t wait to try. Do you have anything you have your eye on lately???? I’m sure you do. Enlighten me please! I’d love to add even more things to this list!!!!
1.) Knockout Beauty Smokey Palette. Look at those colors!I need them in my life now.The instructions pictured here are just a bonus. The combinations are truly endless. You can find this at Target for $15.99 like now!
2. Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier. Yes, ladies I am jumping on this bandwagon. I’m sure you’ve seen this all over the blogosphere. I WANT IT. It’s supposed to deep clean your face while easily removing all makeup. Rumor has it problem skin no longer exists after a couple uses. It is reviewed as light with no oil or residue. I’m ready to give it a go!
3. Makeup Geek Eye Shadow Pans. Now this is a cool concept! Most of these pans are six dollars. The sparkly foiled ones are ten. The idea is to build your perfect palette over time. They have so many beautiful colors to choose from! Once you have several buy a “vault” and fill it up!! Here are a couple of my favorite shades.
Top is “Cherry Cola”. Top right is “In the Spotlight White”.
Bottom is “Sorbet”. Bottom right is “Cosmopolitan”
Visit makeupgeek.com and check out all the beautiful shades!!!
4. Better Than Sex mascara by Too Faced. Have you tried this mascara? Do yourself a favor and drive down to your nearest Ulta and give it a go. It is life changing!!!! I have thin blonde eye lashes and this mascara at least doubled those sad things in length. Only downside is, twenty-eight dollars for this bad boy. I know, I know, it seems high, but so worth it!!
5. Benefit Lip and Cheek Tint. I literally swear upon this tint. Once again drive your tush down to Ulta and try it on. It is the consistency of tinted water, which I like. It goes on very light and has a natural look and feel. It also has a great layering effect so if you like a more dramatic look just keep layering. Overall any of the colors look great on anyone because they appear to be your natural lip color. You need this! So do I and for thirty dollars it will be mine!
6. Anastasia Contour Kit. Heaven help me, why do I suck at contouring? Maybe that’s why I’ve been dragging my feet about this kit. I’m thinking I’m lacking the right products, and the buzz about this contour kit is undeniable. I can’t wait to try it. Available at Ulta or Sephora for forty bucks!